TUV Certified Indoor Using Automatic Wood Pellet Stove with Remote Control
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Honeycomb Board with Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: NB-P01-H
- Certification: CE, RoHS, En14785
- Remote Control: With Remote Control
- Style: Modern
- Igniter: Automatic
- Trademark: GRACE
- Origin: China
- Usage: Indoor
- Adjustable Thermostat: Adjustable Thermostat
- Overheating Protection: With Overheating Protection
- Type: Pellet Fireplace,Stove
- Overheating Protected: Overheating Protected
- Specification: CE/EN14785
- HS Code: 85162990
1. Outside: Steel coating.
2. Inside: Monobloc steel structure, hand welded, heat-resistant up to 1200° C.
3. Door: Carbon steel, high temperature resistant, with glass-ceramic.
4. Removable ash box: It collects the ash fallen through the holes in the brazier.
5. Glass-self cleaning: Designing wind to blow ash from the glass keeps the glass always cleaning.
6. LCD control panel: It is placed on the upper side of the stove, simple and easy to be used. It is possible to plan the weekly switching on and off of the stove (week-end included).
7. Thermostat: The stove can keep the room's temperature stably. The temperature can be selected by users both on the panel and remote control, showing on the display.
8. Four steps power setting: It is up to your need, which also shows on the display.
9. Smoke outlet: ø 80 mm, inlet ø 50 mm.
10. Electrical supply: 230V-50Hz-1pH. 120V-60Hz, 100V-50Hz
11. Remote Control: It is helpful to have the functions of on and off; Power low or high; Temperature low or high; Auto or manual in your hands within 10 meters scope.
12. Automatically clean the dust inside the Burner: It is solved the problem of clogging to the burner when the ash value of biomass pellet is over 2%. Reduce the frequency of your cleaning times
|Air inlet Pipe||MM||50|
|Air outlet Pipe||MM||80|
|Automatic Burning Time(Min-Max)||H||16/33|
|Consumption for Pellet(Min-Max)||KG/H||0.6/1.2|
|Rating Valtage and Frequecy||V/HZ||230/50|